What’s the best way to have an awesome future?
Start building it now!
And I don’t just mean now. I mean RIGHT NOW. And NOW.
And also RIGHT NOW. #rightnow
You see, NOW is all we really have. NOW is where the future is created. So, sure, we spend a lot of time thinking about and planning for the future. We even spend time setting goals that we want to achieve in the future. But how do we actually get to those goals?
WE START TAKING STEPS TOWARD THEM NOW!
If you have a goal, a dream, an idea that has been brewing in your head for a long time, why not do it now? Right now.
Don’t wait for ‘them’ to tell you it’s okay to pursue it now. Trust me, if you wait till all the waters are calm and everyone is 100% behind you, you’re gonna wait a long time.
Or how about now.
Here are 6 things you could do right now that can generate a great future.
1. Go to the gym. You don’t need to watch that rerun of Modern Family. Get up and go to the gym.#workout
2. Make that phone call. You know the one I mean. That scary one that you’ve been putting off. Once you make it, you usually discover that the fear you had leading up to it was far more terrifying than the actual call. #callthem
3. Get that check up. Whether it’s your teeth. Your annual. Your mammo. Go get it done. #checkups
4. Talk to your family. Don’t let the importance of family slip away in your pursuit of stardom. Your family was there from the beginning so tell them you love them often. #family
5. Give a personal thank you. It’s so easy to just throw off a kind gesture with a brief thank you. But if someone has done something that really helped you, take the time to thank them in a special way with a card, a gift or another little something they would never expect. #thankyou
6. Sign up for my free class. It’s no secret now that I’m teaching a FREE LIVE (online) class called Career180-An Actor’s Roadmap To The Next Level. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, so grab your spot right now. Or now. Or how about now. #career180
Leslie Becker is an award-winning Broadway actress, writer, and creator of The Organized Actor® and is passionate about inspiring, entertaining and educating others. Known as the #1 Empowerment Coach for Actors, her teachings have touched more than 300,000 actors in the past 24 years. To learn more, visit www.OrganizedActor.com. And don’t forget to join her FREE Facebook Group Organized Actor Alliance.